There will be portaloos available on the grass verge before you get to the main building with disabled toilets located to the left inside the building itself.
We have resolved the issues around last years’ parking and apologise for the inconvenience it caused, as well as detracting from your enjoyment of the event. There will be 6 more volunteer parking attendants who will have been fully briefed so please follow their instructions carefully so that it runs smoothly. Full parking plans will be sent in a confirmation email prior to the event.
Parking on the day is free.
No parking on the grass verge to the right of the start line. A small number of disabled parking spaces are available so please show your blue badge to the parking attendant who will be able to direct you.
What is the refund policy?
All registration fees are non-refundable or transferable.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event due to exceptional circumstances…for example very severe weather or some other emergency that may effect safety. Under these circumstances regrettably no refunds can be given as the costs to the charity will have been incurred.
Is the course measured?
The track around Dorney is not officially measured but is an approximate 5k distance.
Is the Race Timed?
There will be a visible race clock donated for the the event by Maidenhead Athletic Club ‘MAC’ and volunteers from ‘MAC’ will be taking the times of the first and second fastest Male & Female ONLY. No Number No Time – your race number must be clearly displayed on your chest for a time to be noted.
Disabled parking is at the side of the Boat House with lift access to first floor. We welcome wheelchair Santas.
The Grand Prize Draws for Just Giving Pages, School Prize & Team Prize will be drawn or presented at Alzheimers Dementia Support ‘ADS’ Charity Shop at 75 High Street, Maidenhead SL6 1JF at 12 noon on Friday 30th November – you are welcome to join us!
- Please do not park on the grass verges – (as access will be prohibited), car parking is free and there will be marshals to guide you.
- Please do not leave children or dogs unaccompanied (please clean up after your dogs).
- Please be aware that there are no cloak room or storage facilities at the venue (Eton College Rowing Lake, Dorney). The Venue or Organisers (‘ADS’) can in no way be held responsible for any injury or illness incurred during, or as a result of the event, or for any property lost, stolen or damaged.
- All participants must follow instructions given by the race officials, volunteers, medical people etc…
- All participants must conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
- A fun run number will be provided to each participant which they must wear prominently and they should write their name and address and state any special medical conditions they may have on the reverse side
- Participants are asked to wear the Santa suits provided but do so at their own risk.
- Baby joggers, strollers and wheelchairs etc, where safe to do so, are permitted on the course as are pets as long as they are under control and cause no damage or risk to other participants. Those with wheeled equipment and pets are asked to start the race at the official start time only but from the back of the group of fun runners.
- The Official start time is the only time fun runners should take to the course and all are requested to take part in a short ‘warm-up’ 10 minutes prior to the official start time.
First Aiders/Medical support will be available and all participants agree to accept, what is deemed to be, appropriate treatment and advice should any illness/injury occur