- This event has passed.
Dementia Awareness Training
December 4, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on November 7, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on December 4, 2018 at 10:00am
All training is designed to increase awareness of dementia, by exploring some of the signs and symptoms of dementia and how they may present. The use of short videos and written extracts demonstrates what it may be like to live with dementia. By the end of the session delegates should have increased confidence & understanding of dementia.
- To understand what dementia is (and what it is not).
- To increase awareness of types of dementia.
- To be able to identify some signs & symptoms.
- To feel more confident in being able to assist a person with dementia.
- To encourage positive and open discussion about dementia.
- To know where to go for further information & support on dementia.
School appropriate programmes also available – See our website for our full range of Private Dementia Awareness Training options https://www.alzheimersdementiasupport.co.uk/dementia-awareness-training-2/
For further details or to book your place please contact Laura on 07871 390770